The Arc has achieved great things in 2011. We had a busy year in 2010 too. With your support, we:
- launched a new brand identity.
- created the National Autism Resource and Information Center.
- unveiled the FINDS Study and Report.
- rolled out the Don’t Cut Our Lifeline campaign to combat cuts to Medicaid.
- developed The National Sibling Council with the help of The Sibling Leadership Network.
- built two new blogs and a website to help disseminate information and resources for the disability community: The Capitol Insider, Resources from The Arc and The Medicaid Reference Desk.
- continued to do the things we’ve always done, like hold our National Convention, The Disability Policy Seminar and speak up when public figures misuse the “r word.”
Thank you for your continued support of us in everything we do. We’re looking forward to what we can do together in 2012.