The Arc Tank competition by Northeast Arc has been designed to elicit creative and ‘game-changing’ ideas from people to better the lives of people with disabilities. The concept is simple: Think big. Think bold. Be the change.
Last year over 100 applications from around the globe were submitted. Seven applications were selected to present to the Panel of Experts and to over 250 business, non-profit and foundation leaders in attendance. Three finalists were awarded funds. Each of the finalist from last year are meeting all their deadlines in developing and implementing innovative ideas that have the potential of positively affecting thousands of lives of people with disabilities, their families, and the people that support them.
As a Community Partner you will receive:
- Business, organization or name listed as a Community Partner on The Arc Tank website and in The Arc Tank program book.
- Vote in our ‘Fan Favorite’ poll day of event.
- If inspired, to have representative mentor a finalist and receive a direct introduction.
Community Partner Responsibilities:
- Promote the contest and event through social media networks, tagging the Northeast Arc’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Linked In pages at least 2x’s.
- Have a representative attend The Arc Tank on November 27th, 2p–5p at the JFK Library.
Thank you for considering joining this fun and exciting event that will continue Northeast Arc’s vision of Changing Lives through Innovation.
Please notify Tim Brown of your interest in serving as a Community Partner via email to TimBrown@ne-arc.org.