This year, The Arc is excited to provide a limited number of Disability Advocate Scholarships to people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities to attend our National Convention in November!
Disability Advocate Scholars must
- Be people with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Apply and be selected to receive a scholarship (scholarships pay for your registration and hotel)
- Attend convention sessions
- Work with The Arc to share about the event and what they learned
- Be willing to be in photos and engage in social media
People who are interested must apply by August 15, 2018.
We will inform selected scholars by September 15.