What does it take to achieve momentum in your life, in your work, and in the movement for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities?
Join The Arc for a National Convention filled with innovative ways to help you do just that – new information, new programs, new technology, and new ways for you to keep moving forward toward your goals! Register now to attend the premiere event for the intellectual and developmental disability movement in Bellevue, Washington just outside of Seattle August 3-5 and join hundreds of other individuals, families, advocates, experts and professionals in the field for three days of informative sessions, unique events and opportunities to connect. Here are just a few reasons to make your reservations now:
- Cutting-edge technology demonstrations – discover the latest technology innovations from organizations like Verizon, Microsoft and more – and examples of creative ways chapters of The Arc are using assistive technology.
- Dozens of sessions focused on supporting self-advocacy, cultural diversity, building our grassroots network, using technology and innovations in family support.
- A vibrant Marketplace with goods and services catering to you including The Arc Store and Entrepreneur Alley which spotlights microbusinesses run by individuals with I/DD.
- Meet-and-greet events just for self-advocates and siblings hosted by The Arc’s National Council of Self Advocates and National Sibling Council.
- Red Hot on the Red Carpet and The Arc & Sprout National Film Festival – we’re bringing back a crowd favorite from 2012 and rolling out the red carpet again as a lead in to our always popular film festival featuring shorts for, by and about people with I/DD.
- A Night of Laughter and Dance: an opening night event from our local host with live entertainment from Jet City Improv and two local bands with self-advocate musicians.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors: CARF, Essential Learning, Hammer Travel, Marsh, MediSked, MetLife, and Rest Assured